Who are we?
A management consultancy who deals with all stages of the ERP selection process. We have an in depth knowledge of many ERP- and specialised ERP systems. We are familiar with complex manufacturing and supply chain management processes. We operate with manufacturing companies who build complicated products and/or Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) enterprises with high transactional volumes.
What we do?
We analyse our clients’ key corporate goals, current organisational status, current IT system and, when needed, available ERP solutions on the market. We perform an unbiased ERP evaluation in order to understand advantages and disadvantages of each ERP solution. Moreover, we try to understand the best way to introduce an ERP system (or part of it) in a company without causing unbearable disruptions, by mitigating all risks that each ERP project bears in itself.
We know many complex industrial environment and ERP systems which better suit those environments. We can conduct workshops and originate report in various languages. We know how to deal with senior stakeholders to buy them in the ERP project. We can help in managing ERP-related risks in a very efficient and effective way. We know how to evaluate the ERP vendor’s situation and approach.
ERP / IT / CRP systems we know:
- SAP R/3
- SAP IS RETAIL
- RED PRAIRIE
- ESA EXPLOIT FAST ERP
- SMC PRACTOR
- ORACLE ERP
- GALILEO-SAN MARCO
- MOVEX – LAWSON
- BLUE VISION
- PECAS II
- THEURER C3
- KERRIDGE K8
- ZUCCHETTI AD HOC
- iSeries based architectures
Experience with niche markets.
Our competence is not just related to the knowledge of the inner mechanism of various ERP system, but also to the way this technology can be brought down in various niche markets. In the previous years we had to deal with the following situations:
- Label printing industries, who wanted to choose a Best-of-Breed or a specialised mini-ERP system to cover their pre-press, technical, production and commercial processes. In some cases, this system was already in place, but the client wanted to integrate it with an ERP system or with a legacy application, to cover the administrative processes;
- Chemical-adhesive industries (i.d. artificial leather-coating, tape manufacturers, etc…), who were needing to spot a proper ERP system and to project and/or buy and/or integrate a recipe management sub-system with the new ERP;
- Engineering Process Construction (EPC) industries, who were to replace their mainframe-based legacy application with a specialised ERP. Sometimes they were involved in company start-up and needed an EPC-orientated ERP system to be selected with strict deadlines. We touched almost any sector of the EPC segment (house building, road building, site building, power stations, telecom, photovoltaic, plant control systems, etc…);
- Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) retail companies (plumbing, commodities, computer consumables, stationery, etc…) who already had an ERP system, but were in need of a better integration with their logistic provider IT system. Also, their SCM processes were to be highly optimised to increase their profit margins;
- Many other cases in which the ERP implementation process either went wrong or was brought to a halt due to errors that occurred in the selection or design phase.
At ERP ABBATE UK we help you to achieve your corporate goals. We identify the shortcomings of your current system and evaluate the processes and functionalities which need to be covered by the new ERP system. We help you to create an implementation scenario where your management, financial, sales, supply chain, manufacturing and reporting needs are properly met.
ERP ABBATE UK: your ERP evaluation partner!
Download Alex Abbate’s CV